Learn to remove obstacles from your belief systems, thoughts, and food habits. Begin to replace your chaotic eating style with a new internal system that helps you evaluate your food choices and organize your eating in a peaceful way.
Let go of the guilt, shame, and judgement once and for all. Be gentle with yourself as you learn to nourish your mind, body, and soul. Get curious about new ways of thinking. Be compassionate with yourself as you experiment with new inner sensations, feelings, thoughts, and behaviors.
Online health services have gained massive popularity due to their convenience, effectiveness, and ease of use. To begin an online session, you simply click a link sent to you via email to join my virtual waiting room. When I see you have “arrived”, I click a button and our live session begins. We will be able to see and hear each other in a real-time online session.
- A computer and internet connection is required. No additional purchases or special software downloads are needed
- Researchers found that online sessions are as effective as in-person sessions
- Convenient and stigma-free; eliminate missed work, travel, and childcare expenses
Before a new group starts, I meet with each potential group member (and their parents when necessary) at least one time individually to discuss the group’s details and process, to determine your readiness and fit for group work, and to assess how well your individual goals match the overall group’s goals.
- Body Image and Self-Esteem Group for Young Girls (ages 8 to 10; Middle School)
- Body Image and Self-Esteem Group for High School Teens
- Adult Intuitive Eating Support Group