Tap into nature’s healing power with a walk-and-talk session.
How can we come to a place of love for our body in a culture that idealizes thin?
Only 5% of American females naturally possess the body type portrayed as the ideal in advertising. So where does that leave the other 95% of us? It’s like we are trying to squeeze our size 8 foot into a size 5 shoe and it’s just not going to happen!
You are more than a number
Learn that your worth does not equal your waist size. You are so much more than a body. Learn to embrace your entire fabulous self and all the roles your fulfill as you move through this world. Break up with your scale and the power it holds over your moods, thoughts, and behaviors.
We Honor Your Uniqueness
The Runaway Fork offers services in a variety of formats to support your distinct needs